You see this on social media a lot, especially when a media outlet of some type posts something, anything, then a predictable number of people will trot in and attempt to display their aloofness at the topic. They seem to have this deep-seated insecure need to show other people how superior they are by not bothering themselves with such trivial matters.
Your actions blow away everything you just said, and here’s how…
- You pro-actively came here and/or are a member of this site.
- You took time to read it.
- You took time to answer and type “Who Cares?”
- You took time to come back and read responses (you know you did).
- You took time to respond… and keep responding… if someone challenges you.
If you truly didn’t care…
- …you wouldn’t have posted to begin with. You’d have just walked on by.
- …you wouldn’t come back to read responses.
- …you certainly wouldn’t take time and effort to respond and answer a challenge to you.
So just shut-up right now. You care. Get over yourself.